The application review committee welcomes the applications of high-caliber "amateur" athletes competing in a sport supported in the Olympic or Pan-American Games, between the ages of 18 -35 and who aspire to be serious contenders for the World, Olympic, or Pan-American Games.
The application must include the following:
NOTE: There is no guarantee for placement into the Work to Train program. All applications are reviewed and distributed to the participating employers and training programs. Based on employment opportunities and work experience, placement into the program may be granted no sooner than one month from approved application.
- A minimum 6 month contract renewable up to 8 years.
- Resume with HS, College, Athletic accomplishments, extracurricular activities, etc.
- Work history resume.
- List of references ( 3 personal and 3 work related)
- An essay not more than 500 words explaining why they feel they want to be a part of the Work To Train program.
- Application form (to request a copy of the application form, please contact us).
- Background Check– Work to Train reserves the right to conduct a background check (You will be requested to sign a waiver to allow a background check).